We pride ourselves on delivering PRAGMATIC advice on risk controls and measures to ensure legal compliance.
Being able to draw on decades of experience in industry ensures we can apply proven solutions and will always strive to strike the ideal balance of residual risk against cost to ensure employee safety at no more cost than need be.
- Health & Safety Management System (OHSAS18001) Development
- Health & Safety Management System Auditing
- Legal / Compliance Register Development
- Legal / Compliance Audits
- Provision of External Competent Person
- Provision of Temporary / Interim EHS Manager / Competent Person
- Hand-arm Vibration (HAV) & abrasive wheels Management
- Workplace Inspections
- Occupational Health Service (Health Surveillance, etc.)
- Occupational Hygiene Service (Atmospheric / Environmental Monitoring, etc.)
Health & Safety Training
Imperative to any training course is an understanding of what an organisation requires delegates to be able to do differently following training. We provide a raft of H&S training courses and can incorporate existing policies, procedures, systems and proformas, so that delegates can hit the ground running immediately following successful completion of courses.
- Health and Safety Management for Directors / Senior Management
- Health and Safety Management for Managers / Supervisors / Team Leaders
- Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Trainer
- Manual Handling Assessment
- COSHH Assessment
- Work at Height Assessment / Awareness
- Work Equipment and Machinery Assessor
- DSE Assessor
- Accident Investigation, Recording & Reporting
- Safety Reps / Employee Consultation
- Abrasive Wheel Setters
- Confined Space Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Risk / Management
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
See Public Training Courses section for dates of set courses open to the public.
For a free initial consultation and workplace inspection contact Andy Robertson Associates
(M) 07810 358456 (E) email@example.com